Last10K.com is here to provide you with searching and viewing a company's annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q filings to the SEC. Follow the steps below to begin:
- Type a ticker or Central Index Key (CIK) value on the homepage of Last10K.com. If you do not know the ticker symbol or CIK of the company you are interested in, start typing in the name of the company and a list will appear that will allow you to choose which company you would like to see reports for.
- Once a ticker symbol or CIK is entered, click on the View Reports button and you will be presented with a loading page while Last10K.com retrieves the reports for your company.
- When finished loading, you will be redirected to a web page that presents the 10-K and 10-Q filings for that company.
- You can navigate through all these reports by using the left navigation bar and clicking on an indivdual month or year. Doing so will load the report for you to view.
- You can add additional companies by entering a ticker or CIK symbol and clicking the Add button.
For a complete list of all the companies Last10K.com covers, visit our web page at https://www.last10k.com/annual-reports
For help on reading a 10-K annual report including understanding the roles of companies and individual items outlined in the report, visit the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's consumer website at http://www.investor.gov/news-alerts/investor-bulletins/how-read-10-k.